Septic Drain Field Repair & Installation
Our septic drain field services are second to none. After the initial data gathering phase, we begin diagnosing the root cause of the problem. From there we identify short-term and longterm solutions depending on the situation. Sometimes it's just a matter of making corrections to existing systems, other times significant changes are necessary to prevent recurring system failures.
All septic systems require periodic maintenance, and we recommend a proactive approach with regularly scheduled maintenance and inspections to prolong the life of your system. However, if you are experiencing any of the following problems, give us a call right away before the problem gets worse or even hazardous to your health.
- Strange odors indoors or outdoors.
- Puddles appear/ Ponding / perpetual dampness in the leach field (aka your yard).
- There are dips in the soil near either the soakaway drain or near the septic tank.
- Water backing up in toilets. Standing waste in your yard. A bright green leach field area.
- Untreated or partially treated sewage in your yard.
- Strange gurgling sounds when flushing your toilets.
- Slow running drains.
- Overflow problems where your washing machine is.
- Your drain inspection chambers begin to fill-up with waste.
Have an Alternative System?
We are also trained and certified to plan, install, and service alternative wastewater management systems. Including:
Aerobic Treatment Systems
Drip Emitter Systems
Evaporation & Absorption Systems